понедельник, 30 мая 2011 г.

January Minimalist Sans Phone Wallpapers

January Minimalist Sans Phone Wallpapers



Here are two monthly calendar wallpapers to match my desktop wallpapers! I’ve created a version starting Monday and Sunday so you can download which suits you best - click the link below to access them all.


To download:


mobile: for the best quality, click on the link to the version you would like below, wait for it to load and then simply hold down on the image you would like, press ‘save image’, head to your settings, change wallpaper and select it from your photos.


laptop: right click, save image, add image to a phone folder that syncs from your laptop to phone or use airdrop on iPhone.


I hope you enjoy using these and if so, I’d love to see them in action! Feel free to tag me #emmastudies in any photos you upload on Tumblr or Instagram. If there are any problems or errors, please let me know via my inbox.


Disclaimer: These backgrounds are for personal use only.


Original article and pictures take 78.media.tumblr.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий